See All Eat Well: Bali - 8 days
Bali is often known as a resort paradise; an ideal place to surf, to enjoy the world’s most beautiful beaches; a place to Eat, Pray, Love! But perhaps few know that traditional cuisine is also one of the pearls that create the irresistible attraction of this beautiful island.
To discover this pearl, start off with a visit to the market of Gianyar to bring your imagination back into the mystery and magic of the East. A stroll on the local market is one of the most enjoyable ways to connect with the foundations of a culture that goes back several thousands of years. The food journey continues at a traditional fish market in South Kuta. Choose for yourself the freshest fish to buy and get it grilled at small warung (casual shop) right next to the market.
Also, experience the true Bali by joining the palm wine farmer, seeing the traditional salt production by the fishermen or salt farmers, taking a fishermen boat and depart for a snorkeling excursion, taking part in a cooking class in a hidden restaurant located nestled at the foot of Mount Agung and surrounded by rice fields, enjoying Virgin beach and lunch at a local warung… You cannot expect a better holiday than this.
- Take a visit to the most iconic sea temple Ulawatu
- Experience the local life in the traditional fish market and enjoy delicious seafood in Kedonganan
- Discover Tibumana Waterfall in Bangli area
- Enjoy Balinese cake demonstration by the family in tradition way.
- Visit the traditional salt production
- Enjoy a snorkeling excursion at Gili Mimpang
- Join a cooking class for authentic Balinese food using a traditional Balinese-style kitchen
- Feel the charm of Tirtagangga water palace
- Do an easy trekking “through the looking glass” up into the village of Pangi
- Explore Ubud -Bali’s cultural heart
- Experience the art of making coffee in a coffee workshop
Tour Price Includes:
- 07 nights’ shared accommodation in twin/double room (check in and check out around noontime).
- Entrance fees, parking fees and customary donations throughout the course of the program.
- Local English speaking guide (for days with private transfer and excursions)
- All transfers with air-conditioned vehicles and the mentioned boats.
- Meals (7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 1 dinner)
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel Insurance
- Visa to Indonesia
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Guide/vehicle during days or periods of time noted as free days / time
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges (if any)
- All services not clearly mentioned as ‘Included’