Siem Reap Art & Cocktails - 1 day
Seeking after-dark leisure besides the breath-taking temple relics of Angkor and uncharted journeys to Khmer villages in Cambodia?
Hop on a local tuk-tuk and take part in our memorable half-day trip, fetching most impressive contemporary art galleries and trendsetting bars over Siem Reap.
Your evening tour begins right before sunset, with different experiential styles. From Theam art-garden house, where you can grasp onto compelling Khmer tradition and composed boutique works, to innovative showcases at One Eleven Gallery, home and spiritual museum of modern creativity, or rotating in-house exhibitions at portrait gallery within The Village Café. A couple drinks between destinations would definitely add up great joy to your sight and sense revel as we will offer you the best from signature collections, plus, delightful sidekick platters.
Taste art and cocktails your own way!
- Ride through the town and indulge in magnificent views on tuk-tuk
- Visit Theam’s House, a fascinating atelier with spectacular Khmer art collection, purchasable boutique souvenirs and stay tune for a refreshing drink in the tropical garden before sunset
- Stop by One Eleven Gallery Contemporary for bold showcases of Gonzo-esque artists and enjoy the signature Barnum Was Right or a glass of rosé sparkling
- Cherish private time with delicious dim sum platters, duck pancakes and local’s recommended cocktails at Miss Wong, one of the most original and fantastic fusion bars in Siem Reap
- Conclude the day at The Village Café, housing both a contemporary portrait gallery with rotating exhibitions and a lively expat bar, where you can find extraordinary desserts and unique cocktail recipes
Tour Price Includes:
- All activities and entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Meals as indicated in the program
- A sharing platter of tasty Chinese treats at Miss Wong
- Dessert at The Village Café
- 01 drink per person at each location, based on a selected choice of cocktails, wine or beer
- Local English speaking guide
- Local transportation (max. 02 persons/ tuk-tuk)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person on tour
- Government tax and service charge
Tour Price Excludes:
- Food and drinks other than mentioned in the program
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Optional excursions and activities
- Items of personal nature (phone calls, beverages and drinks, laundry, expenses, etc)