Splendors Of Thailand & Indochina - 27 days
Here are the best trails throughout 4 iconic countries of Southeast Asia that Sens Asia Travel has curated to fill your sight and satisfy your travel spirit.
The 27-day journey will bring you to all iconic sights while tasting ultimate authentic flavors, plus, staying in stylish hotels in Southeast Asia.
Top up on the normal sightseeing trails, travelers will give hand to support local both for social and environmental impact. Cooking for a good cause in Bangkok, Plan a tree in Siem Reap, Clean up the ocean in Vietnam. It’ll bring unforgettable memories with the destinations you have encounter.
In Vietnam, the land of surprises, travelers can expect a 10-day experiential trip from Hanoi in the North, all the way to Saigon the South. Equally unique, the culinary and cultural experiences in Northern Thailand let wanderers explore the bustling cities of Bangkok and ancient town Chiang Mai to catch a glimpse into past and present historical events, local people and world-famous cuisine. You will not miss out island paradises of Thailand with 3 nights leisurely and relaxingly stay beside the beach.
If you have limited time for the whole package, Sens Asia would help you finalize the best plan for the great discovery from just one destination as everything is flexible and customizable!
Tour Price Includes:
- Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- 01 night homestay in Vinh Long
- 2Days/1Night cruise on boat in Ha Long Bay (shared cabin on shared boat).
- Domestic and regional airfares: Bangkok – Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai – Krabi, Krabi – Bangkok, Bangkok – Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang – Hanoi, Hanoi – Hue, Danang – Saigon, Saigon – Siem Reap
- Daily breakfasts at hotels, 1 brunch, 18 Lunches and 12 Dinners
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax)
- Local ENGLISH speaking guide
- Boat trip as program
- All entrance fees as program
- Government tax and service charge
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Tour Price Excludes:
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Visas to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
- Mineral water beyond that supplied