Aqua Mekong Sight & Soul - 6 days
A special departure to wrap up the year 2017 with your loved ones, why not reward yourself with a lifetime experience on Aqua Mekong luxury cruise and watch the life on the legendary Mekong River unfold from your balcony.
The departure on the 8th December introduces to you the SIGHT of Mekong River.
You will Join Francisco Marin, a talented fine-art and architectural photographer and videographer to visualize the Mekong through the eyes of a photographer.
The departure on 15th December is WELLNESS trip which you will cruise with fitness Guru Alex Salihin and enjoy your time with private training sessions, yoga and meditation classes onboard the Aqua Mekong.
For both departures, all you need is to relax and let Sens Asia Travel take care of your logistic from the first airport arrival until your goodbye to the country. Spending the first night at Luxurious Raffle Hotel and boarding Aqua Mekong River Cruise for the next 5 days, a stress-free vacation is guaranteed.
- Unwind on board of the Mekong River luxury cruise.
- Visualize the Mekong through the eyes of a photographer.
- Enjoy your time with private training sessions, yoga and meditation classes on board the Aqua Mekong.
- Explore the local handicraft villages and this is your great chance to touch to the local life.
- Pedal into the rice paddies to watch wizened masters scale sky-piercing palms towering over us.
- Visit the highlights of the capital Phnom Penh by tuk tuk.
- Enjoy one night in the most luxurious hotel of the capital city.
Tour Price Includes:
- 01 night accommodation in twin/double room included breakfast at Raffles Hotel Le Royal – State room
- 5 days/ 4 nights on Aqua Expeditions Mekong at Design suite 1st deck inclusive:
- All meals while onboard
- Beverages (premium non-alcoholic, house wine and beer)
- All shore excursions
- Bike use
- Internet with intermittent connection
- Added value of having a lululemon ambassador is free of charge
- Airport transfer pre and post cruise
Tour Price Excludes:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Private transfers
- Spa services
- Boutique purchases
- Guide and crew gratuities
- Taxi fees from hotel to pick up/drop off point
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above