Northern Vietnam Adventure & Culture Trail - 10 days
Capture vivacious Northern Vietnam on this 10-day-9-night tour package, from Hanoi to scenic lands of Mai Chau – Hoa Binh – Ninh Binh to lesser-known second city Nam Dinh, astonishing UNESCO wonder Halong Bay and newly-found regal gem Yen Tu. You will stay at a trendy hotel in the Old Quarter, have yourself some peaceful under-the-sun moments before starting the real adventure following the green trails to mountainous areas, cruising emerald waters on a Tam Coc boat trip, visiting the traditional villages in Hai Hau, having lunch in a clam hut amidst the river, waking up to the top of breath-taking sunrise over Yen Tu Mountain and more. This special journey is like no other, offers you long-standing culture engagement with exciting routes, fantastic local food and the unique mix of accommodations: a little bit of boutique modern stay, a touch of artistic luxury as well as some nature-getaway elements.
- Cycle off to the other side of hustle-bustle Hanoi – Banana Island
- Get your favorite pizza with locals at a hidden restaurant by the Red River
- Explore ethnic villages and countryside lifestyle in Mai Chau
- Take a slow boat cruising around Ninh Binh: Bich Dong – Thung Nham – Thien Ha Grotto
- Visit the lesser-known city Nam Dinh and learn about the culture through traditions and farming
- Have lunch on a clam hut amidst the calm water with fresh seafood
- Stay relaxed under Halong Bay brilliant sun on a leisure cruise
Tour Price Includes:
- Private tour guide throughout the trip + Cruise manager on Bhaya Cruises
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as mention in the program
- All entrance fees and expenses related to tour activities
- Private transportation with Aircon and safe driver.
- Bicycle and boat trip as mention in the program
- Cable car ticket for Yen Tu
Tour Price Excludes:
Service that not mentioned in the program or in the above Inclusion session.