Thailand 2020 Travelers’ Choice Tour Packages
Pristine beaches, rich culture, year-round sunshine, shopping heaven, it’s no wonder that Thailand has long become the dream travel destination. Start making your travelling plan for 2020 now and be ready to fall head over heels in love with Thailand. We hope to be a part of your journey with these 5 suggested all inclusive holiday packages!
Planning a trip in Thailand equals making the most of two extremes: culture and leisure. Luckily, you don’t need to go far away from the city to your dream beach. Most of Thailand’s islands are located in the South, spending just half-hour flight or two extra scenic hours on the road with public transportation.
Many guests consider driving through the streets of Bangkok, eating street food to the fullest, exploring the real life post-card images of Grand Palace or Wat Arun, then taking-off right after to idyllic tropical islands for soft golden sand, coconut palm tree and turquoise waves their fantasy, but does happen in Bangkok city and iconic beaches tour. For 11-day, you can turn off from digital world, gain worthy weights and boost every day energy with a pampering mood of fun at any time!
- Travel traits: Private, holiday, inclusive, all-in-all destinations
- Best for: Family (even with small children), couples
- Best time to visit in 2020: March – June (hot season)
- Price range: 2 to 4-star luxury | From USD $1,005/ person
Indeed, modern life is full of stress. If you want to get away from all worries for few weeks, a dose of Thailand nature surely solve parts of your problem. The connection between humans and natural world is bonding by great little touch and alone time between wilderness.
You will be looking forward to marvelous sunset/sunrise along the river, staying 100% calm and ‘zen’ between the greens in National Park Khao Sok and taking a deep breath into marine world of Koh Samui ocean dream. The earth, the sea, the sky and everything nice would be yours. For 13-day, experience a Thailand like no other: No hustle-bustle landmarks, no crowded places, no ordinary sight-seeing.
- Routes: Bangkok – Khao Sok – Koh Samui – Koh Tao
- Best for: Nature lovers, family (even with small children), millennium, soft-core adventurers
- Best time to visit in 2020: November – April (dry season)
- Price range: 3 to 4-star luxury | From USD $1,385/ person
If you are aiming at something extraordinary from a trip, Splendors of Thailand would be a big hit in your plate. The continuous journey brings you sweet little things of local life: the busy corner of typical Southeast Asian city Bangkok, unique floating life along the ‘Klong’ (canal) culture, traditional trails of tasty Thai cuisines to back roads plus discovery ancient world of Chiang Mai with marvelous shade of greens, wrapped up in sun-kissed land of Krabi.
The notable engagement for this 9-day vacation is you can fully enjoy authentic local values brought back by exotic heritage visits at temples, housings, markets and let the exciting activities take place anywhere, anytime of the day: mountain trekking, city sight-seeing by famous tuk-tuk, cooking class with stylish chefs or staying by the trendy camp among nature.
- Travel traits: Transport varied, mixed activities, sunlight oriented
- Best for: Vacationers, couples, family (with teenagers)
- Best time to visit in 2020: November – May
- Price range: 3 to 5-star luxury | From USD $2,043/ person
When in Southeast Asia, don’t sleep on the unique version of its Golden Triangle, Thailand – Laos – Vietnam with the symbolic Mekong River that overflows. For busy bees who have limited time to travel, the all-in-one journey can be try in 21 days, with extensive joy and unique cross-cultural experience.
Spot out the differences in each country’s temple architecture, tantalize your taste buds with distinct or mixed flavors from traditional spices and cooking recipes, learn tongue-twisted language of each region and meet locals at their own colors and eras. One specific remark for this trip is every single detail has been matched to most favorable styles from 20-year travel experiences, recommended by numerous people from wide range of ages, backgrounds and personal likings. Which means, we conclude the best of both culture and “bucket list” essence to this Grand Loop escape.
- Travel traits: Soft-core adventure, animal welfare, nature connection, magnificence cruise trip
- Best for: Family (with teenagers), vacationers, culture and history addicts
- Best time to visit in 2020: Year-round
- Price: 3 to 4-star luxury | From USD $3,667/person
For booking inquiry, please contact our journey planners at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the early-bird discount rates.
Follow #SensAsiaTravel on social media!